Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tribute to the Bonster!!


Soooo I have been making fun of my mom for months now about being a "blogster".... But I can not stop myself from reading her page along with others that I find randomly!! And with wedding fever in the air (as it has been since July 7th!!) I have become addicted to finding everything possible having to do with weddings... magazines/television shows/theknot/facebook and then checking out people who have wedding blogs.... So this part of the cyber world is completely new to me, so bare with me. I apologize ahead of time because this page is going to be STRICTLY WEDDING!!!... I plan to use this blog as an outlet for my excitement/stress/allll emotions having to do with AUGUST 15, 2009!! So without further adieu my title is obviously dedicated to my mom because she is the one that has turned my head towards "blogging" and also because she is TRULY my angel throughout this entire process. Not only is she already the best friend I could ever have she also blows any Wedding Planner out of the water. I could never accomplish the things she has for the wedding, let alone in the three months... Yes all major decisions for the wedding are made and booked!!! BUT I guess that is a later blog!!! Thank you mom I love you and miss you!! I guess that is it for now!!

3 comments:

KoffeeBean said...

Hi
What a sweet tribute to your Mom!!
D.

rel said...

Shannon,
Welcome to the blog world!!!
rel

robyn hyzy said...

Aw Shannon, what a sweetheart! Cute idea...a wedding blog. I love it! I'm totally adding youuuu