Monday, September 14, 2009

Rehearsing The Big Day!!...

We had a wonderful evening with our families, bridal party/their significant others, dear friends and friends from Buffalo, South Carolina, Auburn, Georgia and the Burg!! We were able to share many memories the night before our "I Do's".. We held the rehearsal dinner at Phoenix on the Bay and had EXCELLENT food and a wonderful cake done by Karen Side from Alex Bay.. Eye's did not stay dry for long when dad, Shawn & I all tried very hard to give speeches... The key word was tried because Dad was the first person to speak and got about three words in before all of us were balling. We handed out thank you gifts to our parents and everyone in the bridal party, so that took a LITTLE bit of time!!.. I also received a wedding gift from Shawn, a GORGEOUS Swavorski Crystal necklace to wear on our wedding day! I also received a gift from my matron and bridesmaids... An amazing scrapbook starting with our engagement all the way up to the week of the wedding... I look at it often and cherish it always.. The rest of the post is all pictures but I think that the best way to describe moments is though film!!... Enjoy..











No comments: