Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Ultimate Sign of DEFEAT

So our little cuddly, fuzzy buddy... Is not cuddly (unless on his own terms, close to NEVER) and NEVER, EVER wants to be held.. Well due to this fact Shawn and I constantly try to get him to be the opposite of this, which usually ends up with Ziggy running and hiding somewhere dark!!.. WELL for the past three years we have tried a multitude of different tactics to try and get him in his cage (when traveling).. It usually ends with Shawn on one side of the bed, me on the other and on the count of three one of us pushes him out one way from under the bed and the other snatches him up... Well Mr. Ziggy we have your number and have gotten very creative.. We now close all doors, block off the stairway and as one chases him around the first floor one of us patiently waits on the stairs for Ziggy to try one more time to go up the stairs... By that point he knows it is cage time and snuggles for all it is worth!!!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ahh Haaaa! I found yours now too. Unlike you, I am a lurker will have SEVERAL BLOG I stalk constantly. LOL.

I LOVE my new BLOG. I had an old one that just got too...Ugh. It had all the wedding and crap on there that no one wanted or cared to read about anymore. So I deleted it and started this new one this year. With this one, it's just complete randomness and and fun.

Hope to see you guys again one day....you know you aren't that far from us!