Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Three Months..

Yikes. Just plain YIKES!!... Where is this time going?? Logan man is getting so big like ridiculously big... He is showing more and more of his little personality and that red hair temper is shining through... He is talking (rambling to a high shrieking pitch/scream)... He makes our lives worth living... Every single inch of his beautiful self... He is doing great at night, Sleeping from 9-5:30 and then on the weekends he will go back to sleep until at least 9!!.. Love him for those extra hours!! The little tanker weighs 14 pounds 7 ounces... And you can feel every pound of that weight!! I have officially packed away ALL of his 0-3 months clothing.. He was still fitting into some things (or so I thought).. Until I went to put my FAVORITE outfit on him and I literally couldn't pull it far enough down to snap *tear.. That was when his closet thinned tremendously!!
He is still taking 5 ounces of formula (every other bottle has cereal in it to help with the acid reflux).. Ugh the dreaded reflux, I swear at the end of each Zantac bottle I am so hopeful.. And then without fail with like 4 doses left he starts vomiting uncontrollably again.. It is so frustrating, I have my fingers (and everything else) crossed with this being his third huge bottle of the stuff (given twice a day)... He is still in Size 2 diapers and we have found that the night time diapers really do help him sleep longer at night because of the absorbency!! He is IN LOVE with his swing right now and usually prefers to be there versus our arms:(.. I can say that he does amazing in his crib and loves to wiggle around in his own domain.. As always I will leave you with that lovely temper shining through!!

2 comments:

bonniew said...

Oh my goodness! He is doing so amazing! Hard to believe that in his newborn pics he could totally fit with room to spare in the seat of the chair! Love Nannie

Marisa O'Leary said...

I can't believe they are three months....have you asked your doctor about Prevacid? I was doubtful but it changed Max within 24 hours. I couldn't believe it because they said it normally takes 72 hours to work. He's finally eating full bottles again, it's a complete relief!