Saturday, January 7, 2012

Logan Tales: Shots Edition!

Shots are no fun.. I myself hate shots.. Logan must take after his father because this round of shots he literally whimpered during and after the shot in each leg.. BUT we have definitely developed a pattern.. About five hours after shots little man is in PAIN.. Talk about break your heart.. At one point he stopped shrieking looked up at me with those tear stained baby blues and started immediately shrieking again.. I couldn't take it.. I am putting this boy in a bubble because I will NOT have a very hard time dealing with anything that hurts this little man... It also appears that his shots give him a fever that usually starts about 12 hours later.. His is on his third dose of Tylenol since last night to try and keep it down.. Thankfully it hasn't been above 100.5 but I still don't like it.. But I am going to let Logan tell you in his own words how he feels about it... **Some official stats** Weight: 16lbs 9oz (72 percentile) Height: 26 Inches (76 percentile) Head: (Shawn's pretty excited) 16.9cm (68 pecentile!!) **Some other 4 months facts I forgot to share** You are pretty much exclusively in 6 months clothing.. But can still fit in some 3-6... I really hope you stop going up in size because your spring wardrobe is definitely all 6-12 months.. Good thing Nannie and Poppie will be in Florida next month.. That means weekend visits and a hopefully outcome of your spring clothes not being a total waste!! NOW I need to go and give you a surplus of snuggles... I hate the fact of you not feeling good BUT I do love giving myself an excuse of being able to snuggle you 24/7 literally!!

No comments: