Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hoping & Wishing...

Okay so there has been ONE thing that I have searching and hunting and trying to prove for the wedding. And that is A SWARVORSKI CRYSTAL BOUQUET WRAP. I saw on a wedding channel months and months ago this AWESOME bouquet and it had crystals ALL around it. Repeatedly people told me there is no way, I must not have seen it right blah blah blah blah blah!! haha. So to this day I have been relentless in unmapping the mystery of my mind and literally believed that I had dreamed of this mystery. EVEN the saleslady AND the District Manager of a Swarvorski STORE told me they had NEVER heard of what I was talking about. After MANY MANY MANY discussions with my mom... I decided I WILL find what I am talking about and prove to everyone that I have not truly LOST my mind... Including my florist!!.. GUESS WHAT I FOUND WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT... AND I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ORDERING IT!!.. Okay now that that is off my chest I am super pumped!! To let everyone know I have been the very opposite of a Bridezilla and if this is the picky(est) I get well so be it.. At least it was on myself!!.. Little rant I had to get out of my head!!

4 comments:

kodi joelle said...

very cool!! love it :)

bonniew said...

I ordered it yesterday!

Nicholas Wright said...

what the hell is that thing?

Ha- we'll win you one at the slots in vegas...

robyn hyzy said...

Oooooo me likey! That Swarvoski crystal bouquet wrap is STUNNING!! Also I love your previous post! Those glasses are super cute-especially how they say "I do" on the bottom!