Sunday, February 13, 2011

Christmas Came Early...



For Christmas Shawn and I took a journey south and spent the holiday with Mickey & Crew!!.. We had one of the best times we have ever had at Disney!.. We got there the day before Christmas Eve and left the Monday after Christmas.. We hit all the parks and experienced things we never had before... To say we had a "Magical" Christmas would be an understatement... Now my frustrations with the blog.. I will, Will, WILL be blogging more and more frequently therefore I need my blog the way I want it... As for Christmas coming early, it did, actually it came 5 days early!!.. On December 20, 2010 Shawn & I found out that we are expecting our first baby!!.. It has been EXTREMELY hard containing our excitement as this brought a 17 month stretch of negative tests to an end!!!.. I feel that 17 months of tears, frustrations and stresses took a toll on us, which is funny because the big guy upstairs had plans for us all along!! The month that we looked at each other and said ughhh this sucks and made that call and were supposed to have an appointment on December 28th with our doctor to see our next steps, was actually the month that this little miracle came into our lives!! We feel extremely blessed and take each day of this pregnancy as a true miracle!! This Tuesday we reach our 12 week mark!... Soooo I am a couple days early posting but this weekend just got us super excited!! (Spending the whole time with a VERY excited Nannie and Poppie will do that!!).... Please keep us in your prayers for the next OHHH six months or sooo, just to help Baby S cook properly and fully!! We can NOT wait for this next chapter and are enjoying everyday of little baby S growing in a safe home!! I leave you with our little souvenir from Disney.. We couldn't resist!

5 comments:

bonniew said...

We couldn't be happier for the two of you!

kodi joelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to follow your journey (blog more! blog more! hehe)

Jennifer said...

YAY! Cat's out of the bag!!! I am soo super excited for you (and Shawn). What a wonderful early Christmas gift. Ooooh, now we will have LOTS of stuff to make on Craft Days. Maybe we should schedule more of them!!!

Aunt Lisa said...

How exciting! Congrats!!!!!

xoxoxo

millerbp said...

Ok, so I'm crying now! So so happy!