Sunday, February 13, 2011

Frustrations....

I am trying extremely hard to change my blog up and am COMPLETELY frustrated... I can NOT get and/or figure out how to change my fonts to match my new background and to say frustrated is understated... I am ready to throw my computer against the wall... I remember how to do it the old way and then the template designer made it easy NOW any template I pick it says that the designer won't recognize.. I feel that I should delete and start fresh... YIKES...

2 comments:

kodi joelle said...

i was in the SAME boat!! i just gave up and hired someone to design mine for me. i'm so glad that i did :) i don't understand html crap.

Jennifer said...

I have found several things on how to change this stuff. Try our old friend Google but if you are still aggrivated, come over one night (i'm home all week) and we will figure it out!