Thursday, October 24, 2013

You've Been BOOOOOed

Last year our great friend Jenn and mini friend "Grahamy" used to leave little packages for Logan here and there. I wanted to make sure G got the same treatment but knew I had to do it in a special way. BECAUSE Jenn is pretty much one of the most creative, crafty peeps I've ever known. So 1.) I had to be on the top of my game and do something new and 2.) It had to be top secret, sneaky and awesome... And of course I had to include my little Finn man in on the fun! Thank you Pinterest!!.. Grahamy and Finnley were both BOO'd by the Logster. I'm not going to lie, it was a major adrenaline rush trying to get both baskets on the front porches with OPEN doors and the occupants inside. All that was going through my head was, be like a ninja, tuck and roll. Hey, you've got to keep it exciting sometimes. I was pretty much cracking up at the texts of Tara trying to figure it out... Jenn was sly and knew immediately, obviously... Anyways, Happy Booing! Here are the two baskets!!