Friday, January 23, 2009

Register Smegister




Registering...... is NOT all it is cracked up to be!! We are finally done with the three stores we decided to register at... Target, Kohl's and Bed, Bath & Beyond.. It took us a total of about 4 hours JUST at Kohl's!! Mainly because of a "gun" malfunction. After that I never thought Shawn would ever walk into another store to finish.. How wrong was I!! We left Kohls and pulled into the Target right down the street, got fueled up on White Chocolate Mocha's and started there. It was almost closing time SO we went back this past weekend to finish. After Target we went to Bed, Bath, & Beyond... Another three hours in there!! And that "fun" scanner is not so much fun, dead batteries, incorrect uploads, baby things showing up on the registry, losing all information... On top of that we feel bad registering for so many things, (our guest list is 300+) sooo along with a lecture from my mom and all stores giving us the gun we were told to over register... Whomever came up with the idea of registering does NOT make my life easier that is for sure!!

2 comments:

bonniew said...

It makes it easier on your guests! Love mom

robyn hyzy said...

ahahaha I know nothing about registering but your story cracks me up. I can just picture Shawn after 7 hours of registering.

Oh that had to be hours of fun! Literally...