Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SSSSSSSSnazzy SSSSSSSSnazzzz


Got word today that THE BRIDESMAIDS dresses are in... I am sooo excited that it is ridiculous!!! Jenn said that she is going to try and get a couple of girls together to pick the dresses up and take pictures so I can feel like I am there... Awesome of them.. but sad, this will be the first time that it is hitting me that things are going to happen, when I am not there... Oh well at least I have got a group of girls that are going to make me feel included and there, even if I am 16 hours away!!... Soooo excited... That is the dress but definitely in different colors... PLUS the back is a corset back...

1 comment:

dup260 said...

those dresses are very pretty! i have one just like that in my closet, that i was suppose to wear at my brothers wedding last new years! but his wedding didnt happen(thankfully) lol! so now i get to wear it around the house when i clean!JK!!! lol