Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Partayyyy People (Birthdays that is)





It has been a minute since I have been able to update and this is a somewhat "general" post... January flew upon us way too fast.. January 2nd was my oldest niece's 6th birthday, doesn't seem possible that Makayla Albertine could be that old. My middle brother's 30th birthday was on January 3rd but we had celebrated that on December 26th at his surprise party that his wife so wonderfully pulled off!! Lily Anita turned 3 on January 4 and has the biggest, funniest personality that I have ever seen in a little lady!.. January 5th was my great friend Jessica's 25th birthday but was able to have dinner with her before I left... I wish that I could have been around for everyone's birthdays but I was there in spirit!!! More updates very soon!!

1 comment:

bonniew said...

Only 7 months 1 day to go! I better get my s--t together! And just so you know that was my doggie box sitting on that chair! Love you!