Monday, July 6, 2009

FINALLY!!..






I finally have some time to catch up a little bit. We did so much while we were up in New York last month but I am going to start from the beginning which started the day after we got up there! It all started on Saturday when my girls threw me an amazing Bridal Shower themed: Black, White and a Little Something Blue. It was absolutely gorgeous and was held at my parents summer home right on the river. It was a little cloudy but we were definitely in great company and boy was I showered! We received so many wonderful things from the people that are closest to our hearts! Just being with everyone once again definitely made us realize how much we miss being "home". I am still working on my thank you cards, so I hope nobody is upset for not receiving one yet because I am trying to get caught up! So THANK YOU to everyone... We can NOT WAIT for August 15th which is rapidly approaching us.






No comments: