Monday, July 6, 2009

Makayla Graduated!!!





Another fun festivity that happened while we were in New York was Makayla graduated from Kindergarten!!! I can't believe that she is actually to the point of being a First Grader!! I still remember my first trip down to Sarasota Florida to see the new bundle of joy in February 2003!! I just can not get over the fact that she is growing into a very sophisticated, lovely little girl. We love her so much and are so proud of her and all of her accomplishment's. We were even more excited to have been able to share the special day with her!!



The picture below cracks me up because this is when Makayla spotted Shawn. She swears to god that she had no idea that he was going to be there!! This has got to be the best capture of a moment!! I love it!!

No comments: