Thursday, July 16, 2009

Like a Child Christmas Morn!...


So today started the 30 days countdown to my wedding. Kind of freaks me out a bit and reminds me how much I still need to do. So as if that wasn't enough last week my phone broke(after dropping it in the sink while I brushed my teeth) and then mysteriously started to work again. It wasn't my favorite thing in the world so my heart was not broken when I was told that I should get a new phone. So today my mom and I headed to Watertown and I totally had my heart set on a Verizon EnV2 touchscreen phone. I am so not a "blackberry" girl but I started playing with the Blackberry Storm and COMPLETELY fell in love!! Then it was pointed out that it was the same price as the original phone that I wanted.... I have not put it down since getting it and I get so excited when anything is sent to my phone... My mom says that I am acting like a teenager that is getting a new gadget for the first time!!, Oh well it is keeping my mind off of the next 30 days, oops is that good or bad?!

4 comments:

Pam said...

I can't believe you only have a month left!! YAY!! And so exciting to get a new toy! :)

kodi joelle said...

how exciting!!! 30 days :) have fun - take in every moment..the day itself goes by way too fast!!! i look forward to seeing the pictures!

robyn hyzy said...

Ah!! 24 days! So exciting!!

Pam said...

CHANGE IT CHANGE IT CHANGE IT!!!

HE DID CHANGE MY NAME!! YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!