Thursday, June 16, 2011

29 Weeks:)



Well hello belly how are you?!.. There is going to be little to no substance in this post but I wanted to get something up before our very exciting weekend!!.. This weekend is our first Baby Shower and we are soooo excited to see all of our beloved southern friends!! This is the beginning of everything Baby S!! So many people love you already!! I think they are going to love you even more when they see your framed 4D ultrasound picture! I mean I know that's what happened to me.. I saw your sweet baby face and you are going to be one beautiful baby!! You were stubborn but we finally got to see you.. It has made me want you in my arms in such a big way it is ridiculous!! BUT we will wait another 11 weeks because you are only 3lbs and I want you to be so much bigger so I can squeeze your chunkiness!!!.. We love you so much it hurts!! Beautiful baby boy we can NOT wait to meet you!!

So apparently I can't add a picture from my phone... So the ginormous belly I was talking to at the beginning.. I will add later!'

No comments: