Thursday, June 30, 2011

31 Weeks:)... (That's a real smile this week!)

Thirty One weeks sure has brought on some adventures. I think that Baby S has loved every second of these adventures because do you want to talk about crazy movements?!.. This little guy has not stopped moving in about four days!!.. Well as you can see from our (unfamiliar location!!) pictures, we are on the St. Lawrence River!! This is one of our most favorite spots on the whole earth... Hands down!!.. I grew up spending every summer on this river and we plan for you to as well!! We were a little bit nervous about traveling, I mean with you due in only NINE weeks!! You and I both did GREAT!! I was a little bit uncomfortable on the plane but that happens!! Although we plan on relaxing the ENTIRE time we are here, it sure does seem like time is flying by already!!.. We are really excited for this weekend when your cousins Mak, Lil & Jenna Bo Benna arrive!!.. And then we have a Northern style shower for you on Sunday!!... Something else really exciting took place this week.. Someone very special to us did an amazing photo shoot of us (you included)!! Misty is daddy's cousin and a long time friend of mommy's!! She did such a wonderful job that I have no idea how we will ever pick our favorites!! And when I say that I am not yanking any chains... We saw a quick preview and I couldn't control my excitement!!... Many times when I feel large and in charge with you, I just start laughing because I don't really care!! You are the most amazing thing ever!! I don't know how I am ever going to let anyone else even look at you, let alone take you out of my arms!!... Your daddy and I love you so much and are seriously having a hard time waiting on you!!

No comments: