Tuesday, June 21, 2011

30 Weeks :):):)

Just keep smiling, smiling, smiling... That's what I tell myself... I have not many days at all that I just am done with it all... Today is not one of those days, I am so over it... It's been a rough day... Just very agitated with anything and everything... I think part of the reason is that it is my last work week for two weeks, as we make a quick trip north... The other part is Baby S was doing some crazy things that quite frankly hurt me and scare me at the same time... After that passed, I just feel defeated today... I had a pout session and have pretty much carried that through tonight... BUT when it is all said and done and we watch this little man moving and shifting around I can't help but feel quilty for feeling this way... I have LOVED being pregnant, each day seems like an actual new day/feeling/sensation!!.. Nothing beats when I start feeling and seeing him move and then Shawn runs over and watches and smiles and talks to him and rubs him, NOTHING beats that... I am totally going to miss those moments because I know how lucky I am to experience them... So with that said am I wishing the time away NO, I cherish it all, some days are just easier to get through than others.. Am I sick of the odd pains & of being scared of something, absolutely... I am even more sick of hearing, "Not too much longer", my response OKAY well if you consider two & a half more months "not much longer" in 100 degree weather than you are nuts... And could I just literally karate chop someone to the throat if I hear "WOW you're huge" one more time... What completely surprises me about this statement is the fact that every single one has come from a woman... Soooo not girl code!! Anyways no baby facts this week, just don't have it in me... He's doing great and very active and draining me... That's it, just done today!!...

1 comment:

bonniew said...

Baby S: just relax until you get to the River! You will just love it! Nannie and Poppie will wait on your mommy completely! You will hear many new voices that will love and cherish you! You will also be able to just relax! We love you so much! Let mommy be comfortable for the next few days and it will go by quickly! Love you, Nannie