Thursday, July 21, 2011

34 Weeeeeeeeeeeks

So can blogs be done in bullet form?! Okay great, awesome!!

*Baby S is getting really big!!
*He is still extrememly active (usually fun to watch!)
*I feel like I am picturing what he looks like in my mind & he is sooo CAAAA-UTE!
*He is the weight of a cantaloupe/honeydew.
*He is almost 18 inches apparently?!
*His nursery is 95% done
*We finished purschasing the necesseties for him!
*Sweets? What sweets... Anything with sugar was pretty much my diet this week!
*I have been pulling doubles all week!
*12 hour shifts... yikes
*Hence the swelling that started today..
*Fingers & Toes look like Sausages & Snausages...
*I love this baby more than my life already!!
*I am in complete, utter trouble when he enters the world!!
*I wish everyone would stop saying that I am "for SURE" going early..
*(Above) You aren't a doctor nor my body stop with the lies!!
*Although our due date is August 30th, the date in my mind is September 3rd!!
*I'm tired!!

No comments: