Sunday, July 31, 2011

35 Weeks..

**It is Hot**
**I am Huge**
**He is Huge**
**It is uncomfortable to sit down**
**It is uncomfortable to stand**
**His foot is constantly in my ribs**
**This week I am very forgetful**
**This week I have twice put all my makeup on but no mascara!?**
**This week I am very emotional**
**This week I have become anxious/scared about the arrival**
**Baby S' bag is packed**
**My bag is ready to be packed**
**Braxton Hicks have kicked up a notch**
**He/I have measured large, therefore we need a growth ultrasound**
**We start our weekly appointments tomorrow**
**I am Ready**
**Shawn is Ready**
**I want him to be ready!!**
**After all of the complaints, I am now going to try to be positive**
**We LOVE this little man with all that we are**
**I will endure all of this & more for him as long as needed**
**Can't wait to see him**

1 comment:

bonniew said...

OH MY! Baby S is getting ready! Take care Mommy! We love you 3 so much! Love Nannie and Poppie!