Thursday, July 14, 2011

32 Weeks...

Sorry, sorry, sorry... 32 weeks was VERY busy for us!!.. We spent it with our sweet three little girls and celebrated a wedding of our dear & close friend Michelle!!.. She thought that it would be HILARIOUS to make my large and in charge 8 months pregnant self a bridesmaid!!.. I guess I deserved it since two years ago I did the same thing to her (except I figured it out and she was only 7 months!!).. This was the third wedding that I have attended pregnant and you would think that it would get tiring... We (as in Baby S & I) were wild animals and didn't make it home until close to 2am!!.. We had a great time although I believe that time was stretched by daddy who was having a fabulous time!!... Now on to Baby S & his development.. Well he is apparently close to 4 pounds and almost 16 inches long.. Although mommy feels like he may be a bit larger.. I feel like I semi hit a brick wall this week because I am WIPED out!! I feel that I have LOVED being pregnant and this week just NOT so much!!... We love you baby s and please keep growing big & strong but please lay off the rib & bladder shots, they hurt!!.. Here are the last River Belly Shots!!

1 comment:

michelle said...

You were such a trooper bridesmaid! You outlasted MANY !! Thanks so much ! LOVE YOU 3!!!!!