Thursday, August 18, 2011

38 Weeks....

Well, well, well little stubborn baby boy!!.. I wonder where you get your stubborness from?!?! It's not like you come from a long line of stubborn people... Or do you?! I suppose that you did NOT like the birthday of August 17... I guess it was wishful thinking!!.. You sure had us going though, with two nights of contractions (braxton hicks) for six straight hours but never got any closer than seven minutes apart... Even though they never progressed we were very hopeful that SOMETHING was going on down there... That was until Mommy & you went to the doctors yesterday... A big fat NOTHING... You hear that Baby S NOTHING!!.. We are so excited to meet you and everyone is waiting on pins & needles waiting to hear of your pending arrival and you give us a BIG OL NOTHING!!... Not that we don't love you just the same but mommy was very frustrated... You have been head down for weeks now but will not "lock" in to place... The doctor thinks that you are trying to but she can't deny the fact that you still have not dropped... During the exam (which was pretty excruciating) she felt your head bouncing in and out of the pelvic area... She then took a quick look on the ultra sound machine to make sure that it was in fact your head... Sure enough your butt is pretty much on my boobs, with your feet in my ribs and your "big ol' head" (her words) is in fact the object bouncing up and down... She estimates that you weigh between 7 & 7 1/2 pounds... Oh and I am only close to a centimeter dilated.. I was a little frustrated with the results that I was being given so I asked if you happened to make it to your due date when do we start talking options on getting you out... I mean I love you inside of me but Baby S we want to meet you so bad, like so so so bad... We just want to hold you in our arms... Well the response that I got was a little depressing... She said that if you make it to that point that your eviction papers will be served on SEPTEMBER 6th... SEPTEMBER!!!.. I am a little disappointed with this.. You are supposed to be here in AUGUST... So little man please make your appearance soon!! Like in August!!.. On another note Daddy & I celebrated our two year anniversary this past week... You were there to celebrate with us!!




2 comments:

michelle said...

omygod....flloyd is so ready to make his appearance...you look great momma!

michelle said...

can you for real believe that he is going to be here NEXT week though?!!?!? crazy!!!!