Wednesday, August 3, 2011

4 to go:)

Weeks that is... That's right 36 weeks is here & on its way out... What did 36 bring us?! Well some up and down things... We had our growth ultrasound and the technician had me FREAKING out... According to her at that time I could give birth to Baby S like yesterday... YIKES!! All of his measurements ranked him at 37 1/2 to 38 weeks... YEAH, scroll back up, I am only 36 weeks... So with the measurements I had some questions... What does this mean? Do you think they will induce me? Is he really that large?... Among her responses: "Definitely will see you again to check on his size", "Sweetheart, there are babies in the nursery right now that are smaller than the baby in you", "One word: Epidural"... SOOOoooo after we left I was very anxious/excited/emotional/nervous/happy/SCARED!!... Then I had to return to the doctors that afternoon to start my actual weekly appointments. AND did the doctor CERTAINLY burst my bubble... She claims that he isn't "that big" that on a normal scale he is in between average & too big... Sooo ladies & gents I think little man is planning on staying the remainder of is stay & probably will then decide to overcook!! Seeing how he looks EXACTLY like his daddy, he will probably like being overcooked & continue to put on the pounds to at least match his daddy's birth weight of 10-4!!... Anywho regardless, some other things that have happened this week is the fact that I am seriously having a hard time getting around... For real I am having a hard time standing and when I sit back down it takes about a full minute to adjust to the weight in front of me... He is head down but don't be fooled, he has not dropped nor have I started dialating yet!!.. I am 50% at this point though?!... One more tidbit: I am REALLLLLLY going to miss feeling this incredible movement inside of me!!.. It is so intense and although sometimes it is uncomfortable & painful, I LOVE every second of it... I love that Shawn love this too... It is the best sound in the world to listen to Shawn as Baby S moves & grooves beneath his hands!!.. Sometimes it is a giggle or two and sometimes it is a "WHOA" and then another giggle!!.. Love it and I love both of these men in my life with all of my heart... Anywho... Here is Baby S inside & out!!


1 comment:

bonniew said...

Mommy you still look beautiful! This is the hardest 4 weeks you'll have until the next time! Thank you baby S for my beautiful flowers you sent for my birthday! We'll be packing the car on the 12th! Hold on til then as we have a special event for a dear friend! As of the 12th, we are 15 1/2 hrs away! Be good and don't make mommy too uncomfortable!