Tuesday, June 18, 2013

D-A-D Day in a Year...

For some reason lately I can not even GRASP how much our little man has changed in one year. I was looking through pictures (again) and came across part of Shawn's Father's Day gifts from last year...
And then the light bulb went off... Yes it was Saturday at 3:00 while Shawn was at a baseball game, literally hours before Father's Day started but you can't stop a great idea!!... The onesie was still in Logan's closet (it was really big last year!), I had crammed the letters in my craft section of the house, and the chair was in the garage. Now all I needed was a cooperating (rare these days) little man.. Check, check and CHECK... Seriously, he woke up from his nap in a fantastic mood. Throw in a little gel with a "pike".. One hour Walgreen's photo and BAM, a sweet new tradition!! Love it...
I smell a tradition coming on!!!

2 comments:

bonniew said...

Absolutely L O V E!

Misty Fishel said...

Omg! LOVE it! Now you need to do it every year!