Thursday, June 13, 2013

Where is my BABY?

I went back through my photos and found pictures of Logan on his three, First Days of School. Infant Room: October 2011, Toddler Room: August 2012, Two Year Old Room: June 2013. It makes my heart sad and happy at the same time. As I looked through the pictures I can see that he has grown up so much in the past two years. My baby is gone. But something that I also notice is that he has not lost that twinkle in his eye. He has always killed us with his personality. So outgoing and keeping everyone on their toes at all times. He loves life and makes us love every second of his. He has brought so much joy into our lives. Has he also made us question ourselves and question if we are doing the right things? ALL THE TIME. His vocabulary and wit sometimes scares us. I mean someday soon he will surely be outsmarting us, SCARY. We think we might have a hold on him, as all parents say "We've done it all". But goodness we are going to have to play tough and be ten steps ahead!! He is loved by everyone, seriously, I laugh all the time. Strangers will say oh my gosh he is so sweet and so well behaved. And I think back but didn't you see that melt down that lasted a couple of minutes. But then think really hard and heck that is well behaved, sitting on a plane for 45 minutes before take off, then for an hour and a half plane ride, ONE MELTDOWN... Man I don't give him enough credit sometimes! We love him sometimes and forget that although he is incredibly smart that he is NOT EVEN TWO yet!! Goodness... Stop growing buddy, we love you so much!!

No comments: