Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer Adventures...

This is our first official summer that all three of us are on vacation!! We are so excited for the many adventures and activities that we are going to embark on. Our first one took place literally the day after mommy got done school. No, I'm serious I got done work at 2:30 on a Thursday. We were on an AAAAAAYYYYYYPANE high in da skyyyyyy at 12pm Friday! We wasted no time my little buddy! We surprised your three cousins in Maine for their dance recital weekend. Mommy was so excited to be able to be there with them because it had been so long since I was able to be a part of their fun times in life. I was also excited because I knew you were going to go nuts being with them and vise versa... And oh my gosh I was wrong. You were beyond nuts and they were beyond crazy with you. Especially Jenna... You two are going to cause major ruckus in life. I am not sure that I am prepared for any of those shenanigans! We had a fantastic weekend filled with laughter, love and tears. Seriously you threw some of the WORST tantrums you have ever thrown, like even through your sleep. The night of your REALLY bad one (that lasted one and a half hours)you would randomly wake up still sobbing saying, "Juicey, NOOOOOOOO, MILLLLLKY{".. Um yeah that is what you were freaking about, you couldn't decide which beverage you wanted! OYyy my boy. Any ways a part of my summer to do's is to update this as much as possible! Until the next adventure my little man!!

1 comment:

Marisa O'Leary said...

What a fun trip!! Looks like they all had a blast!