Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bridesmaid Emily:)



This is my brother Nicholas's wife Emily!! I have known Emily for about eight years now. Over the years we have become extremely close and she is definitely one of my best friends. She has given me the three most beautiful nieces in the world!! (See below, the first three girls!!) Not only has she helped me with planning the wedding, she has helped me get to this point in my relationship with Shawn... She listened to many frustrations over the years and helped me through some tough times and I could never thank her enough for that. I have had some pretty crazy times with her and believe I haven't seen the last of those times!! She also needs to get some praise for being our graphic designer and being in charge of Save The Date cards, Invitations AND programs!! I love you em...

No comments: