Friday, November 21, 2008

Bridesmaid Jenn :)




Jennifer Anne Manke Shaver... Also known now as Jenn Shaver!!.. Jenn and I go wayyyy back and is one of my very best friends... She has really always been there for me, even though we have gone through our times of not being the perfect angels that we are!! There haven't been too many memories made in the past six years that she has not been apart of!! She got married in July 2007 to Jonathan Shaver, and I was apart of their wedding... WHICH was one of the best weddings I have ever been to!! Jon & her are perfect for each other and they also have a beautiful little boy Brady, who cracks me up and has THE CUTEST voice EVER!! I can't wait to go home at Christmas to spend time with Jenn's little family!!... ILU and thank you so much for being a part of our special day!

No comments: