Friday, November 7, 2008

Dedication to My Flowergirls!!




Well like the rest of our wedding... our flowergirls are definitely in abundance!! My three beautiful nieces Makayla, Lily, and Jenna.. Then we have Shawn's gorgeous niece Kayleigh... AND we have Shawn's other niece Mackenzie as a junior bridesmaid!! But anywho.. Not only are these girls going to be the cutest ones walking down the aisle they mean so much to Shawn and I. The only thing that we wish is that we could spend more time with each of these girls!! We know that they are going to be successful in their lives and we will be there for them every step of the way!! They are definitely our favorite girls in the world and love them with all of our hearts!!










2 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

A fine lady that follows after my own tastes. I actually chose that same layout when I found that website! Too funny! I'm glad I was able to help. Any more writer's block? Don't hesitate to ask.

kodi joelle said...

adorable!! those pictures are great. love the new page layout :)