Monday, November 10, 2008

My Matron:)



I figured that I may as well stay on this path and introduce my wedding party!! In no particular order BUT I will only post one person at a time... Starting off with my sister in law Amy Wright. She is married to my oldest brother Scott. They started dating on and off when I was in FIFTH grade!! There are not too many memories I have without her included. She is definitely one of my best friends and can turn to her for anything at all. I could not have even began to chose a better person to be my sister!! Now that I am older we have some pretty wild and memorable times together but even when I was younger I remember the times when I was in pageants and she was the reigning Dairy Princess!! We were a couple of hotties back then!! So thank you so much to my sister and best friend for accepting the title of holy Matron!!!!

1 comment:

bonniew said...

This is really a sweet way of introducing everyone! Love Ya!