Friday, December 19, 2008

For the love of tackiness!!

Well it has been almost a week since Shawn & I have arrived in the burg and we are totally loving it and enjoying every second of being here! We have officially had my first dress fitting, confirmed our centerpieces that are sooo gorgeous and we absolutely love, met with Fr. LaValley and confirmed everything for the church (we start Pre-Cana in June with him), and have all the tuxes picked out EIGHTEEN in all!! They are going to look like total studs!! Well I think my girls will dress them up looking like hotties in their gorgeous dresses as well.. With so many things in line we are getting overwhelming excited and the stories to throw shawn off of any track he might fall upon for hints of my dress are getting outrageous from all around.. From ruffles, to puffy sleeves.. To my new favorite a teardrop headband that starts between my eyes, wraps around my head and ends with a bunch of veil at the back... I am sure that you may remember these from the beloved 80's!! I figured that I would leave you with this beautiful picture of a blushing bride!! *wink *wink

No comments: