Friday, March 6, 2009

Reader-woman!!....


So I have posted all the roles of the females in my wedding party except for my choice of a reader!! This is Robyn, my little brother Andrew's girlfriend!! She is an amazing person. Her and Andrew have been together for quite awhile and every time we have hung out it backs up how awesome she is!! It was a rather easy choice for me, I would have her as a bridesmaid but definitely had to draw the line at the insane number of 12. Anyways this girl is the best!! She fits right in to our crazy family and I hope that someday I have the pleasure of calling her my sister (in-law)/(hint hint*)... I remember the first time I met Robyn, she probably thought that we were insane, but now she is probably just as insane as us! I mean she does put up with Andrew day in and day out, god bless her soul!! Robyn has helped me with some wedding planning and cracks me up!! Her and Andrew are moving to her "hometown" of CHICAGO this spring and I am soooo excited to start visiting them sometime REAL soon. Like I said before without question I had to have this person be a part of my special day because she is an awesome lady and I know our friendship will continue to grow from this point on. I could not find a better person even if I tried realllly hard to match with my little bro!! THANKS ROBYN I HEART YOU AND STACHES!!!!

2 comments:

robyn hyzy said...

Awwww Shan! You are such a sweetheart!!!

ahaha I don't think I ever thought your family was insane. Come on. Have you met mine?

Seriously though, I can't tell you how excited and honored I am to be a part of your wedding. I am just thrilled!

Now to find a perfect dress to go with my perfect shoes....

Pam said...

You need a counter on your blog to count down to the big day! Ok and 12 bridesmaids--YOU ARE INSANE! HA! Looks like you are having fun with the planning! By the way you look beautiful!