Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wooo... Brantley Gilbert


This past weekend there was a St. Patrick's Day Festival in Columbia. Shawn has made me fall in love with a band named and led by Brantley Gilbert. He is a country/rock singer and has amazing talent. So naturally when we found out that he was going to be playing at the festival we were beyond excited. Well Saturday came and it was hectic, Shawn had a certification test and I was on strict orders to wait for him!!... We went to my friend Amanda's house with a bunch of friends and started our own festival! WELL Brantley was scheduled to go on at 1:50 and I'm beating my watch.. Shawn FINALLY arrives and we pretty much take off in a sprint to get down there!! We scooted our way to the front and sang/danced along with the whole set... Oh and we enjoyed green beer as well!!.. AFTER the concert I look around and Shawn is gone, I'm like what the heck? Finally spot him across the way making his way to BRANTLEY GILBERT!!!... Nonetheless we get a picture with him and I'm in love.. I always told Shawn if I ever left him it would be for Tim McGraw, well the Numero 2 is Brantley Gilbert...

No comments: