Sunday, September 18, 2011

Discharged... One Day Early!!

After we calmed down from visitors and began to get used to Logan being in the room with us at the hospital, we were ready to BOUNCE... Not that it was uncomfortable, honestly it wasn't that bad BUT the every couple hours of vitals and being woken up was a bit much... So to our amazement by Friday after being in the hospital for only a day and a half after having the baby my doctor said "Well, I have a c-section to do really quick and then I will be back to get your discharge papers ready!!".. I was super excited... Well at that point it was like a rush, people were in and out trying to get all the legit things done so that we could get out of there... Everyone that I talked to was shocked that I was getting out so early... At the time I was surprised too but then thinking back I wasn't ALL that surprised... I told Shawn that if I knew that all pregnancies and labors would be the way my experience was I would have ten babies.. Honestly, I kept waiting for the pain to come, and waiting and waiting and waiting... Well thankfully it never came!!.. So we strapped Logan in to his sweet little carseat with his sweet little Sailor man outfit on and his sweet little stuffed lamb and we hit the road!!!...

No comments: