Monday, September 12, 2011

Love, Love, Love

So by the time all of the excitement was over and daddy/Logan were well on their way to the nursery, I continued my stay in the OR talking about delicious food... Which all of us, the doctors, the "good drug" doctors and nurses all decided why are we all talking about this amazing sounding food when very clearly NONE of us would be eating anytime soon... It kept the room cheerful though!!.. I then went to a recovery room which was agonizing because I was by myself and still hadn't held my little man... THEN daddy, the babe & thanks to our sweet nurse Sarah, Nannie & Poppie all came back to join me.. That is where we made it official that Baby S was now Logan Richard.. Everything about this special quiet moment with the four people I love most in this world was indescribable... You never realize how much your heart can expand and when you think it has reached its max someone extremely special enters your life and you are overwhelmed with your heart growing even more... I'm completely 100% sure that my heart can not grow any more after having Logan in my arms... Here are some snapshots of that very special time:)

1 comment:

Pam said...

Congratulations mama! He is precious! And just wait--your heart expands with every little one that joins your family. What blessings!