Sunday, September 25, 2011

What Did You Get From Mommy?!..

Well from the second we saw your face on the 4D ultrasound there was no denying that you my dear are your fathers child!! Identical to say the least... The very first moment I laid eyes on you it was like looking at a reflection of your daddy. There have been a couple (by a couple I mean MAYBE two) people that have said "Oh I can see you in him too, Shannon"... I laugh and politely say "I don't think I can agree with you"... But this is okay to me because you are perfect and beautiful to look at always... This is where I come in, there is one minor imperfection.. You my love have been cursed with "The Wright Feet"... I try to say it lovingly but these feet are horrible... You will probably never see Poppie's toes because he keeps those pups locked up in his white socks & sneakers or house shoes... You can thank that man along with his mom, your great-grandma Wright (God rest her soul) for the sad sad excuse of toes that we share:)... I like to say that our toes are soooo ugly that they are sooo cute..<

No comments: