Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bridesmaid Jessica :)



Jessica Fields!... Whew where to even start.. Maybe Mrs. Dumus's class.. orrr the "triangle".. or the Knothole.. I am not really sure but it seems that this girl has been with at every important part of my life.. Jessica & I have been friends since probably the fourth grade.. Although through points in our friendship we may have been distant.. but when we pick that up we are right on target.. I am so appreciative of Jessica accepting to be a part of our wedding because I feel that she also has a great friendship with Shawn.. This is one off the wall girl and I love spending time with her.. New York or the Carolina's we stay strong.. Maybe I can fly "Bo" up for a dance with her.. LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

kodi joelle said...

ha...MRS. DUMAS!!! brings back memories :) how many more bridesmaids? will you tell us when you get to the last one?