Monday, December 1, 2008

Bridesmaid Lauren :)



This pretty much sums up mine and Lauren's friendship!! Peace up Atown down! Lauren and I went through the education program at Canisius College... BUT we did not become super close until our final year of school. I don't think that I would have made it through my senior year/ student teaching without Lauren by my side... She helped me keep my sanity and got me through some major obstacles that I hit... Once I moved to South Carolina, Lauren was the first person who visited me and makes huge attempts to get together!! And for that I am grateful... Last year we went down to see Lauren for a strict girls weekend and HAD A BLAST... This girl is my rock in sooo many ways as well as a comic relief... KITTY... HARV... I am forever thankful that you accepted to be a part of this transition in my life!!.. I love you!!

No comments: