Friday, December 5, 2008

Bridesmaid Michelle :)



Okay Michelle Kathleen Durr Duuurr... Michy K.. Micheline.. Mole.. and the list goes on... this is one of the "better" pictures that Michelle and I have because I couldn't find one that one of us were not doing something ridiculous in because that is the type of friend Michelle is.. Sometimes I have no idea where she is, what she is doing, or what is going on BUT then we catch right back up!! Honestly I have "known" Michelle since Kindergarten (there are birthday party videos that back that up) but our friendship really held strong in the 6th grade.. With I might add the help of our purple walkie talkies that worked from my house to her house.. and we were coolios and forced our parents into getting us our own telephone line!! Michelle is probably the funniest/craziest/funnest.. friends I have ever had... Love you Mich K!! Thank you

No comments: