Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SUPER PUMPED!!!




oSoo I just can NOT hold my excitement in about making the trek up to the BURG on Saturday... After spending so much time on the River this summer, it has made it harder and harder to not be a little homesick and anxious to get back... This is one f the best times of the year, the Wright Family Christmas Party is a holiday must and Jenn, Breanne & I have made it pretty much habit to "crash" another Christmas party at Jonesy's, Bree is usually satisfied as long as there are meatballs somewhere along the way... Of course as always I am completely PUMPED to see my favorite three little girls in the entire world (makayla, lily, jenna) and get to celebrate an early christmas with them on Sunday... I am going to stay up north through the holiday BUT Shawn will be flying back south early to spend the holidays with his families... Although we have been busy making appointments for our time home, including MY FIRST OFFICIAL DRESS FITTING and a FLOWER appointment!! I am beyond ready to be home sweet home and can not wait to see everyone... Oh and when I get back... IT IS 2009!! The year of the wedding!!... There will be an official countdown of UNDER 8 months!! ... ahhhh!!! Until next time...


No comments: