Tuesday, March 15, 2011

16 Weeks!!


16 weeks wiped out the GI virus I had!!.. YAYYYYY!! No hospital needed (phewww).. Saturday made me wake up with a vengeance of eating everything and anything in sight.. I have not gained any weight, although after this virus wiped me out, I think that is ABOUT to change!!.. In fact after the virus I was down to my Biggest Loser Winning weight (scared me a little bit) and at the doctors I was 1 pound down from my initial weigh in.. I am however a little confused about it because my mid-section is NOT decreasing in size!!.. I love feeling the baby moving and as I talked to my sister in law Amy she said SHEESH are you seriously getting this child on a schedule in the womb... Baby S only moves during the day right now and when I am lying awake (EVERY NIGHT from 1:30-4:00) I try to mess with the babe and so far NO movement between those times.. I won't hold my breathe!!..

I started a little Tuesday tradition in about Week 8... Every Tuesday in the early A.M. after Shawn leaves for school I look up some stats and text the daddy to be some funny info and always include the fruit/veggie/object that is best associated with baby S' size that week... My "joking" side included today that starting this week if the baby is poked and pushed then it will start reacting to the movement... Daddy thinks this is hilarious and feels that it is necessary to poke EVEN if he can't feel the movement for a couple more months!!... Funny/cute yet I feel it may lead to annoyance on some days :)... Anyways, another fact was that the "bobble-headesque" shape of the head has now started to shrink... This is another issue that we hope to be true although will not believe it until we see it... I am very, extremely sorry little one(and a wee bit scared of delivery)because according to everyone/anyone who has ever seen a glimpse of your daddy, claims you will have a record breaking large head... That is okay with me, I will love and cherish you as my big head baby!! We love you oh so much Baby S big, bobble-head, avocado sized little one!!
One more close up!

No comments: