Friday, March 11, 2011

Ohhhh 15 weeks...

15 weeks?! I can't believe it... I feel like I have been waiting to get to this point for a long time but now that it is here YIKES this is flying by.. 15 weeks what did I think about this milestone I thought YESSSS I am going to start sleeping through the night, I am going to eat everything in sight and I for sure and just going to kick back and enjoy this next month where I am the only one in the world that can feel this little darling moving!!.... BUT in reality what did 15 weeks bring me?! Literally to the hour at about 12:30 Monday night I started to get extremely sick until about 4:30... I immediately thought "oh no".. I am going to be a weird one that starts pregnancy symptoms in the second trimester instead of the first.. But by the time I got sent home Tuesday from work I knew something was going on.. We had our 15 week check up on Wednesday and low and behold I have a GI virus... Not fun.. Strictly BRAT diet (Bananas, Rice, Applesauce & Toast) althought my body has decided the only thing allowed in and staying in are more like the P(popsicles) A(applesauce) T(toast) diet... Every time I think oh I feel better (maybe it is just my stomach SCREEEEEAMING that it is starving) I try a little something and then about an hour later I know for sure it was just the belly talking... Cheers to some Pedialyte!!! Anywho some miracles HAVE happened this week..
(Absolutely NOOOO belly shot of 15 weeks sorry Baby S)
15 week check up:
Oh little Orange!!!

Baby S has a heart rate of 155 and is VERY VERY active... We heard many thuds (for kicks) and even the little sweetie had hiccups!!! The day after on Thursday I felt Baby for the first time, it was purely amazing... And pretty much since then there are very few moments throughout the day that I don't feel them!!.. (Like I said very active!!).. The doctor EVEN gave us a little tease that from her instincts and based on the heart rate/ activity level... She is guessing a boy!!.. We will see in two weeks!!... I personally think girl but what do I know?!

No comments: