Monday, March 7, 2011

Growing Pictures...

I am not really into the whole belly shots thing BUT I felt like if I didn't do them then I was missing out on my expanding midriff and they are kind of funny... Sooo EVERY Tuesday we make the trudge up the stairs to your nursery and start the photoshoot... I should add at this point that your daddy is a horrible photographer (who takes pictures sitting down, looking up at the subject.. HELLO triple chins!!).. And he sometimes gets jealous with the attention mommy's belly gets!!... So here are some shots...
11 WEEKS

12 WEEKS

13 WEEKS

14 WEEKS

Daddy's Jealous Shot...


Just so you know I was a little weary about posting the growing belly after a conversation with my friend Jill... Thanks Jill!. Ha... And secondly you will notice the changhing background of the walls of the nursery!!.. That will be a post soon but we are still waiting for finishing touches!!

3 comments:

michelle said...

omg, i haven't checked this in awhile. you look so so so cute. so super pumped for you!! i'm pretty sure your baby is already set for arrival by the looks of things! haha

Aunt Lisa said...

You Look Great!

kodi joelle said...

lookin' good momma!!