Sunday, March 20, 2011

At LEAST six months (or so)...

Before I can ever go back to the movie theater...
First of all... $46 total for the hubs and I YIKES..
-2 tickets to see Hall Pass
-Popcorn, Sprite (for Shawn), H2O (for me)AND a Cherry Slushie for me as well:)
-FORTY SIX DOLLARS.. That is ridiculous!
BUUUT that is not the reason I won't be going back... Seriously $46 later and I was the most uncomfortable I have ever been in my life. I really have had an amazing pregnancy thus far but am starting to get some MAJOR back pain along with spasms.. Not fun.. Usually the seats at the theater we go to are amazing.. I mean huge and reclining seats.. I literally could not sit still for more then two minutes at a time.. I didn't even enjoy the movie.. Shawn thought that it was a hilarious movie.. Maybe I would have if I wasn't switching positions every minute... I really am not complaining, HONESTLY I love being pregnant, it is an amazing experience.. The thought just keeps going through my mind "Wow I am only four months pregnant right now, I hope that I am strong enough to endure the next five months".. I certainly will try my best to stay stong especially mentally BUT I do know one thing for sure... This is about to be my new best friend:
TIME WARNER ON DEMAND
I have always been partial to watching movies in the comforts of my own home but now I KNOW that I will be way more COMFORTABLE!!!!...
Which reminds me of the Time Warner commercial of the pregnant woman and her husband switching rooms to "get comfortable" and the whole time she drags her huge bottle of Tums with her!!.. I LOVE it.. Shawn thought I was crazy when I cried from laughing at that commercial.. I don't think he will be laughing when that actor is him in another couple months... Hehehehe..

2 comments:

Julie Hyzy said...

I'm loving your blog, Shannon. Say hi to Baby S. for me! The avocado cracked me up, but I hear you on the theater seats. I think that's why we watched so much football at home on Sundays when I was pregnant with Robyn. Comfortable! Plus it was when the Bears took the Superbowl. But I digress...

Sounds like you're enjoying every minute!! That's the best. Keep up the good work!

michelle said...

Hi picture me, in CAN AM - Watertown watching DIRTBIKES and such 7th months Pregnant sitting on BLEACHERS. Mark thought it would be a nice "night out" um so I def feel your pain - I had shooting pain and spasms as well..hang in there! It sure will fly. Love you and little Floyd already :)