Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Luck of 7's!?

Shawn's birthday 7/7... This week I hit 17 weeks and also turned 27!!.. So does this mean that the babe may come on a date ending in 7?! Hmmm, might be reading into it.. BUT I will certainly take August 17, or 27th but please sweet ever growing Baby S let's try to stay away from September 7th!!.. I will be pleased with any date but the further into September the closer you are going to get to your daddy's birth weight of 10 lbs 4oz.. Oh I am going to love you so much but a 10 pounder YIKES!!... Your car seat says that at 11 pounds we have to remove the teeny headrest... Oh no does that mean your head will bobble leaving the hospital?! Let's just keep that little growth under the 10 pound mark okay?!... Anyways, 17 weeks?!

I am starting to feel like I am actually getting my sleep. Am I sleeping through the night? Absolutely not.. BUT I am every 2nd night, when I wake up four times a night for a potty break I go right back to sleep!!.. Then on that second night BAM wide awake.. Oh well, I do find that I don't feel like I need a nap every ten minutes so I will take it!!.... We are getting closer little(ish) Baby S!!... Next week is going to be so much FUN, OH BOY or GIRL!! We are hopefully finding out what you are sweet little babe... Your daddy thinks that you are going to show us your little bum and be just as stubborn as you can be!! Anywho... Stay tuned folks!! Next week!!

2 comments:

bonniew said...

Oh how exciting to be spending 5 days during this wonderful time! I am so blessed to be part of the ultrasound that will tell you what baby S will be! Either way we will be so happy to have this little one a part of our family! Can't wait to meet you Baby S! Love, Nannie

Pam said...

You look adorable!! So excited for you!