Sunday, April 3, 2011

Oh Boy, Oh Boy 18 WEEKS!!

Eighteen weeks, eighteen weeks... I feel like this week FLEW by!!.. Many things happened... We started the first day of the eighteenth week by finding out what sweet baby S is!!... At first I was secretly cursing Shawn in my head... The reason being: Up until this point Shawn had remained adiment that the little one was going to cover all parts (or lack there of) and we would not find out what it is... WELL for the first three minutes of the ultrasound the little one was sitting with hands covering the lower region!!... Then low and behold the tech said "Well there we go this little one definitely has outdoor plumbing".. YAY!! A little boy!!... I was completely convinced that it was a girl so I was in shock when she told us... Nannie was with us and she let out a Woooohoooo... Shawn and I just sat in wonderment... we are thoroughly excited that a sweet little man is going to be joining our family... Trust me the closet that was pretty full of yellow and ducks is NOW becoming filled with lots of blue and little manny clothes!!... Oh baby boy S we are so excited to meet you!!..

This week has been very good to me... I feel great, probably the best I have felt throughout the whole pregnancy... you are getting so big and growing perfectly!!... The only thing that I ask is please stop wedging yourself on my left side... Your daddy thinks that it is a great sign because he believes that you are going to be left handed!!... Your Aunt Tara would be so excited about that... I don't care either way but leaning to my left all the time is awkward!!... Speaking of requests, your daddy was SOOOOO excited when the measurements were matching up perfectly the way they were supposed to... There was only one area that you measured larger than average... AND IT WASN'T YOUR HEAD SIZE!!!... What a relief for you daddy, although I believe you have plenty of time to grow a large melon and I would love you all the same!!!... Your largest measurement were your LEGS!!... Your Aunt Amy had said that she thinks you are going to be a tall little guy!! So far she is right!!... Anyways the ending of week 18 has brought us to Daytona Beach... Don't worry you will see this place soon enough... We love it here and love spending time with Nannnie and Poppie!!... You will love it here just as much...

1 comment:

bonniew said...

Little boy, I was so blessed to see you in mommies belly! Can't wait to meet you in August! Love Nannie