Thursday, May 26, 2011

26 Weeks!!

Wow!!!.. We have ONE more week left in the second trimester!!.. Although I am starting to feel pregnant forever, I still feel like this is going extremely fast!!.. This week has been better on me than last!! I am not as tired as I was last week!!.. We are in the middle of transitioning to new classes at work so today was a little strenuous... As in I realize now that I did WAY too much and that my body just can't take it anymore... As I predicted when I left work, after my 30 minute car ride home, I literally could barely get out of my car... Back pain beyond belief, Major belly pressure, ciatic nerve (causing me to gimp around with a hunchback), and my first preggo Kankles, YIKES!!... But I took a warm bath, a couple tylenol and the belly pressure & kankles are officially gone... Hopefully my bed & sleep will take care of the other two... On other terms, Baby S is doing UNBELIEVABLE!!

He is getting so big, literally, so big!!... Almost reaching that 2 pound mark!!.. He is getting long and definitely running out of room in this mama!! I am trying very hard to pack on the lbs for him but it just is NOT happening!! I thought it was last week my total poundage from original weigh in was up to 10 pounds! (Six of those gained in just the one week, yikes!!) BUT then out of no where lost them again... Total weight gain: 7 pounds!! Something I like about this, I can really feel and see him moving... It is beyond words to describe this... I LOVE it!! I always catch myself staring at my stomach as it shakes and shimmies!! I will never forget the feeling!! Can't wait to meet this little man!! We love him oh so much!!



*Notice "blue" choices in the photos... We have made our choice but will wait until our final product before sharing!!*
**PPS the bassinet mentioned below made its final arrival today!!! LOVE IT**

1 comment:

bonniew said...

You are amazing! You look wonderful! So happy! We need a pic of daddy to be also! Love the colors! And please let me know what the veggie or fruit is? Can't see the little pics! Just a few weeks and I will be there to wait on you! Love Nannie!