Monday, May 23, 2011

DROOOOL... Out of my mouth!!

Back before Shawn & I were married we did the whole registry thing.. AKA pain in the behind!!.. We registered online with Crate & Barrel. While paroozing on their site I realized that they also have a sister baby store.... DING DING DING, I am a sucker for anything cutesy, babyish ANYTHING!!.. I would spend hours just looking at sites... I can say that this became worse after we got married and tried for the amount of time we did for the sweet baby angel growing now... I honestly think that I spent more time surfing baby sites than wedding sites... Which may have been the reason I let the Bonster take the lead in most wedding plans!! From one of my very first sites aka the whole sister store to Crate & Barrel, LAND OF NOD, I found the first thing I knew I HAD to have when I became pregnant... It was my one and only splurge for Baby S but there was no way I was not getting this.. No WAY!!.. So I had to wait for perfect timing... Which with my previous financial troubles were a little problematic (ie. credit being stolen)... BUT guess what?! This weekend was the time!!... I ordered my 3 year obsession!! And I hope I stop drooling over it at some point.. Probably highly unlikely especially when I see that sweet baby boy doing his own drooling snug as a bug in the bassinett!!

No comments: