Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mini Craft Session...

Still tired... BUT I am way too uncomfortable to stay in one position for too long... On top of that I am starting to randomly clean and tidy up the house at random times throughout the day... Hmm nesting maybe?!.. Anyways I took on a little craft project... Tara & Brett got us a sign that we love for Christmas and I wasn't able to find the perfect spot for it, until a lightbulb went off... Our diplomas have been completely off-centered for ohhh like four months... We also have a beach photo from 3 years ago that was randomly place on a wall and then a beach picture from last month that my mom took... The problem? They were two different sizes.. My solution? Look Ahead:



1 comment:

bonniew said...

I love them! You are too, too good! I checked out the Queen Bee's blog and she is really something! Love Nannie!