Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TWENTY SEVEN!!!

Well we made it little one!!... We are now in the last week of the 2nd Trimester!!.. You are getting so big and we love it... You have begun kicking/punching/stretching in two completely different spots at the same time... I never know where the jiggle is going to be!! Nannie has pointed out that she can't tell what the fruits/veggies are... (We will be nice & not poke fun) BUT this week's picture is a head of Cauliflower (more for your weight and not length!!).. Last week was a "Hothouse Cucumber?!".. These strange little foods are coming up because The Bump (where I was getting photos from) just isn't cutting it for me... They have had you as an Eggplant for like 4 weeks now... No thanks!!

The 27th week has brought some new things into our lives... The number one best thing ever a POOL (at Grandma's house) is all set to be enjoyed... And did you and I ever enjoy it... This past weekend it was heaven to float in that things hours on end.. Seriously heaven.. All that pressure you are bringing me completely disappears when we are afloat!!... I have also realized that there are very few (by few I mean NONE) days that I can make it without either a Sonic Grape Slushee or a McDonald's Strawberry Banana Smoothie.. You and I pretty much live on those things... I for one don't want to know the sugar content but all that matters is they make the two of us happy... I know this because you kick(punch,stretch,move) after the first sip!!... Another must have these days is CEREAL.. Any cereal really we were hooked on Multigrain Cheerios and Raisin Bran Crunch for a while, BUT Sunday night I NEEDED some Apple Jacks (or so I thought)... Daddy brought us to the store but once I was in there I couldn't decide SO on our counter right now we have our choice of: Multigrain Cheerios, Raisin Bran Crunch, Apple Jacks, Special K with Berries, Reese's Puffs, & Cookie Crisp!!... Hey don't judge there could be worse things!!:).. Oh and the last thing Daddy painted your nursery today and it looks AWWWWWMAZING!!.. Seriously just amazing!.. He rocked out his skills and I love it.. We hope you do too!!


Keep growing big and strong we love you oh so much!!

2 comments:

kodi joelle said...

lookin' good! so cute :)

bonniew said...

Wow, you sure popped out this week! Do you think you and baby S will float in the good ole' St. Lawrence? I'm sure he would love it! And it will definitely cool you both off! Your room looks amazing Baby S, you will be very comfortable in there with Poppie rocking you in your chair! Love Nannie